The Science Faculty of the University of Portsmouth, is offering scholarships to Nigerian and Ghanaian Students who has interest in studying for a masters program in the University.
This scholarship program is a 20% fee reduction in tuition fees. the following courses are available for this scholarship program:
– MSc Engineering Geology
– MSc Geological and Environmental Hazards
– MSc Environmental Geology and Contamination
– MSc Crisis and Disaster Management
– MSc Geographical Information Systems
– MSc Coastal and Marine Resource Management
– Applicants must be Nigerians or Ghanaian students
– Applicants must be self-financing
– Applicants must have applied or applying for a masters degree program at University of Portsmouth.
– Nigerian applicants should hold a minimum G.P.A 3.0/5 (which is a high Second Class Lower) in a relevant subject.
– Ghanaian applicants should hold a minimum of a Second Class Upper in a relevant subject.
Applicants should download and completely fill in the scholarship application form.
Completed forms should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 30th June 2017
For More Information Visit The Official Website by clicking HERE