The London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine (LSHTM) invites applications from students who are citizens of low and middle income countries that wants to pursue a masters program in Public health at the Institution.
The scholarship program covers course fees, two return flights, dissertation project funds, living costs and accommodation at the International Students House in Central London.
– Applicants must be citizens of low and middle income countries.
– Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program.
– Applicants must have applied for masters in public health at LSHTM.
– Applicants must have experience in public health for eye care based research and/or training in eyecare.
– Applicants must demonstrate previous involvement / commitment to community eye health activities or VISION 2020 programmes.
Applicants who are interested in this scholarship program are advised to download and completely fill in the application form.
Completed forms should be submitted to the ICEH Student & Alumni Engagement Officer – Romulo Fabunan at Romulo.Fabunan@Lshtm.ac.uk by the deadline.
The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 12th May, 2017 17.00 GMT.